Thursday, March 05, 2009

Poor little neglected blog...

Man, I haven't even managed to keep up my film journal, which was pretty much the only thing left here at Your Russia. Life has taken some interesting turns lately. The bad: major layoffs at work, resulting in the craziest pace at my office that I have ever experienced. The good: new relationship status with Jason (what a great friend-to-boyfriend transition!). It should be an interesting/exciting/busy year. But hopefully I can resurrect this blog soon—at least my film journal.

6 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, March 07, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hear, hear for hope! I miss my friend, the monthly film journal.

 
At 12:23 AM, April 14, 2009, Blogger Jason LaRay Keener said...

This journal needs to be brought back, for Herzog's sake!

 
At 12:07 PM, June 18, 2009, Blogger Doug said...

Glad to hear that things are going well, Diane! I miss your writing, too!

 
At 9:19 PM, January 07, 2010, Blogger Persona said...

Come baaaaaacckkkkk....

 
At 9:13 AM, January 08, 2010, Blogger Diane Rose said...

Thanks, everyone! I need to get back on track, I know.

 
At 10:43 AM, March 07, 2011, Blogger Russell Lucas said...

Your two-year anniversary of non-writing! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home