Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Well, well, well...

Didn't I say I'd post about my Sidewalk experience? I guess I need to keep my mouth shut. Anyway, sorry for the delay. These days, writing anything is a bit like pulling teeth (it seems like I say that all the time). I don't know why I have such a hard time getting myself to write; it's very frustrating. And then, of course, there are time limitations, too. But I haven't given up the idea of posting something. An overview is almost done and should be up before too long, hopefully.

In other news, I'm excited about some new music I'm just getting into. Any time I "discover" a new artist, I always throw myself into the deep end. I'm usually years late to the game, but I make up for being tardy by being ridiculously enthusiastic. I'm thinking about an upcoming music post, too. Wait, did I just open my mouth again?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home